Documents We’ll Need

Documents we'll need.Depending on how you are employed and earn your income will determine what documents we’ll need from you to process and underwrite your loan.

Option 1 – Wage Earner

Click Here if you are employed by a company and receive a paycheck and W-2 from your employer. If you have more than twenty-five percent ownership go to the Self-Employed Option.

Option 2 – Self-Employed Borrower

Click Here if you own your own business – for underwriting purposes if you own more than twenty-five percent of a company you are considered Self-Employed

Option 3 – Commission Employees

Click Here If twenty-five percent or more of your income is from commissions and/or bonuses.